The other day I go into the living room to find Search and Destroy sitting on the couch reading books. Although that isn't completely out of the ordinary, it doesn't happen much. So I took a closer look and noticed that Destroy was reading the thesaurus and Search was reading a novel. So I asked what they were doing and Destroy said they were going to high school. Search repeated, "I coo!" (which also means high school in two-year-old language). Destroy often takes Search around the house pretending to do things, but this was the first time they have gone to high school. Normally they just go to preschool. I'm glad that I didn't have to read the thesaurus in high school. That would have stunk.
Another funny Destroy note: The other day he was talking on the phone (pretending, of course) to "Regular Bobby". I'm not sure whether he is refering to Bobby's bowel habits but I thought it was a pretty inventive name for a friend. I often hear him talking and playing with Regular Bobby.
No comments:
Post a Comment