Saturday, June 2, 2007

conGRADUATIONS, Aaron!





After four gruelling years in medical school, Aaron graduated today! I am so proud of him, his hard work and his ability to balance studying/school and family time. He has shown some amazing self discipline and perseverance. I have learned from this experience that I'm really glad that it was him and not me! Good job, Aaron! I love you!

5 comments:

Madsen Family said...

CONGRATS Aaron! We are really excited for you. Looks like you had a fun day. Wish we could have been there! =)
Mike, Kristina, Jake & Makenzie

Anonymous said...

Who is the woman and her retarded-looking husband in the last pic?

Megan said...

I don't know but I think her name might be "annonymous"

Bekah said...

Congratulations Dr. Aaron, our favorite ER Doc. Jesse will miss having his personal ER doc to question in the hallway. We'll miss all of you!

Marlo said...

congrats Aaron!! Hey, did that anonymous lady get her skirt at H&M? And I thought I would be the only one with that skirt I bought in Paris. Poo.