You know the part in "The Sandlot" where the kids go on that ride at the fair and start puking all over the place? Now imagine that instead of orange puke, it was pink puke and imagine that I was under the ride getting puked on. Because, aside from being on the ride and all the kids, that's what happened last night. I have been puked on a lot in my life, and any of you who know Destroy knows that he has a puking habit, but this was by far the worst that I've ever witnessed. The picture doesn't even do it justice.
So there we are, Search and Destroy and I (Aaron was at work), me sitting next to Destroy who was standing above me. He tells me nonchalantly that he's feeling sick. Right as I was about to suggest going into the bathroom, he gets the I'm-not-feeling-so-well look on his face which is followed by a large amount of projectile vomit all over me. Then on the floor, then on the floor again. Of course he had consumed a bucket load of red and orange juice drinks and Popsicles today at the park so the puke stained the carpet. I sat there stunned, not knowing what to do first because the vomit was all over my face, arms, legs and clothes and Destroy was crying. I had to hurry and shower off while yelling at the kids not to get near the puke area. I really wished Aaron had been there to help, but mostly so that he could have taken a picture of me.
8 comments:
Sick!!!
What's up with nasty posts lately? (See Brooke's blog).
Wow. Those things we have the opportunity of experiencing just because we're moms. Yeah, that's one of the best I've seen. *Dry heave*
And the best part is that you get to clean it off of white carpet. SOOO been there and done that-you have my sympathy! Is Wes feeling any better now?
I am so sorry! Check out Amazon. For $150 you can get a carpet cleaner and they are so worth the investment! The best part is that you don't have to get on your hands and knees and smell it the whole time you are cleaning! I highly recommend one! I have the Bissell, but my mom has the Hoover (which I think the circular brushes work a little better).
Oh my! That's pretty nasty! Ellee's never had the problem of stuff coming out that end...just the other one. :)
Ya, Brooke (or Ellee I guess), you're the one who gave me the inspiration!
I'm screaming right now! Oh my gosh- I pretty much change all dirty diapers in the off chance that there will be puke in the future- in order to have all moral authority in which to hand all aspect of it over to Phil.
I know how awful it is to clean up throw up! Not fun, not fun at all! Sorry you had to have it on you too! Hopefully your kids are feeling a little better. My kids have not been sick lately, only a few bug bites and a rash in the diaper area. Good luck! Did it ever come out the the carpet, and what did you use to clean it; otherwise, just call your landlord!
If one of my kids threw up on me, it is very possible that I might throw up right back on them. You have a stronger gut than I.
Post a Comment