Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Dearest Mother and Papa, too!

I love my mom. She is honestly the greatest mom in the whole world. The last person she thinks about is herself because she is always trying to make everyone else as comfortable and happy as possible. She's such a great example of serving others and putting others before yourself. She is also very creative, artistic, a great cook and fun to talk to on the phone. Which is all I get to do with her most of the time! Love you, Mom and we hope you have a great day! She's holding Wes at 2 months in this pic. You like the afro?
Happy Birthday to Papa, too! I love going to Papa's house because he and Amoo always grow amazing gardens with loads of yummy food. I leave their house with a full tummy of blueberries, carrots, onions, and whatever else is growing. He's very knowledgeable about mechanics so he can always answer my car questions. We wished we lived closer, but soon enough! Happy birthday!

1 comment:

aisha said...

A double happy birthday to my favorite aunt and grandpa, too!