Destroy celebrated his fourth birthday yesterday. He told me he wanted a Darth Vader cake with blue chocolate. I didn't exactly have the time to spend on an elaborate birthday cake for him so, with his permission, I used the mask of his Halloween costume on the cake. It was the easiest birthday cake I've ever made! We brought his cake along with us to a friend's Halloween party and sang to him there.

Pumpkin patch this year.

3 years old blowing out candles on his T-Rex cake.

3 years old at the pumpkin patch.
2 years old taking cars off of his cake. Don't ask me why this is underlined. I didn't do anything.

2 years old at pumpkin patch with new brother.

1 year old making a large amount of mess with a small amount of cake.

1 year old at pumpkin patch!

And of course, his real birthday. Wasn't he adorable?

Oh, and by the way. My new calling is Cub Master. I'm pretty excited and it's a lot of work! It will prepare me for when my rugrats are in cub scouts. So, Aisha was right. Good guess!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Search! I loved all the pictures. It's fun to see how much they change. To me, Search still looks a lot the same--but Destroy looks so different with the dark hair. And, congrats on your calling! My sister just had that calling and really enjoyed it.
Sounds like tons of fun...your new calling and the sweet Darth Vader cake. Now you use all that sweet stuff you learned in all those TR classes. My calling is assistant to the Compassionate Service person. Guess that is what happens when you live with your parents termporarily...they invent callings. Sigh.
Darth Vader. Excellent. Now, the rest of his birthdays are going to be a let down because you can't top a darth vader cake.
Happy Birthday! Loved the darth vader short cut!
Happy Birthday Destroy! I remember the first Halloween in utero. He was a football I believe. Cute cake. Mr. M had a R2-D2 cake for his fourth. It was a pain to make. I should try your idea in the future!
Happy Birthday Search! Meg, great post. I'm a sucker for pumpkin patch pictures. All of your cakes are fantastic. Once again, I'm taking notes. Congratulations on the calling- you will be perfect!
I don't see a pumpkin patch picture on his birth day. You mean, you didn't want to go straight from the hospital to a pumpkin patch that year!?! Happy Birthday Search! Since Taylor's birthday is near Halloween too, I am sure we will have a Halloween/birthday party for her in the future.
Here's to you, kid.
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/
f89/jordankdixon/darth.jpg
And Meg, you'll be AWESOME at scouts.
Post a Comment