Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It's Back

Yesterday while I was waiting in the checkout line I casually glanced over to the candy. I just about peed my pants when I saw that they are selling peanut butter twix again! It was my favorite candy bar when I was a kid and I'm so glad that they have restored it upon the earth. I'm sure I had a smile on my face while eating it as I was walking to the car. Pure bliss. Ahhhh...

7 comments:

aisha said...

never had one! probably because they don't come gluten-free. . .

i really love the charleston chew and rocky road bars. i always bought those at the gas station with my paper route money when i was a kid.

The Jonas Family said...

Mike likes those too, anything peanut butter. It's not my favorite though. I have seen them off and on again, maybe they just came out again during the Christmas season. The package is in red!

The Dixon Family said...

It's a good thing you didn't pee your pants. Try explaining that to your husband . . .

Brooke said...

Yummy! I've only had a couple of those...and I loved them! But, then I never would see them around, so I'd always choose something else. I didn't know they had stopped making them...I'm so glad they're back! I'll have to get one SOON! :)

M said...

k- slightly bitter. Have sent Phil to 7-eleven, and local minimart near his work, he even checked the campus bookstore and have personally searched frantically at ahem.. well..ok, like one store- Giants with no luck. Bitter, is maybe too strong of a word, because you have given me hope that I too will come across a peanut butter Twix. I used to hand these babies out on my birthday every year grades 1-6. I've just had to console myself with a Reese's Fast Break.

Megan said...

try joanns- that's where I got it.

Brooke said...

You and John both. He wrote a letter to the candy bar company back when they stopped making them. I think he could be the reason they're back. :)