You may have heard that they are making a movie of Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. They start filming in
February and
they have already selected actors. But, hey! If you know a
Indian male age 17 who is looking for his big break in acting, tell him to go try out for the part of Jacob Black! I can't wait to see the trailer!
5 comments:
Interesting. Is Edward cute enough is the real question ...
i heard! i'm not too crazy about their casting, but whatever. i'll still probably still see it.
I like Bella, but am not crazy about Edward. But I guess we all have a different idea of what he should look like! I am SO excited ~ it can't be done fast enough.
Maybe if I see the movie I will read the books. We'll see.
i guess i'm a little behind (surprise) but i have just heard about the twilight books and reserved my copy at the library, so i will soon know what everyone is talking about... Your boys are getting so big!
Post a Comment