Friday, January 4, 2008

Michael Jackson: Changing from Black to White

Just for you all (the large volume of readers that visit this blog) I have changed the background color. Now you can easily find your cursor without cursing me for having a black background. Aaron would like to point out that I am pathetic. It's true. Posting about changing my background color is very pathetic.

3 comments:

aisha said...

I had thought that maybe my eyes were just really bad!

BTW, I believe that 20/20 covered a story last night about a black man who was turning white, just like Michael Jackson. Just FYI!

Julia said...

I like the new color ... white is clean and easy on the eyes.

The Jonas Family said...

not to disappoint your new change, but have you heard that with a black background you save more on electricity or something like that. Check out Googles other site called blackle.com.