Have you heard about the Doom's day vault that just opened in Norway? Norway spent a boatload of money to create this place in the arctic where countries can store seeds just in case of a global catastrophe. Many other seed banks around the world have been destroyed, but this one is supposed to withstand earthquakes, global warming, etc.
So I got to thinking about what I would store in my Doom's Day vault. Here are a few of the things that I would include:
A&W Rootbeer
Contact lenses
Wet wipes
Tampons
Mint Millanos
Clorox wipes
Peanut butter Twix
Backup CD of pictures
What would be in your Doom's Day Vault?
Kate's 10th Birthday
9 years ago
1 comment:
I haven't heard of a Doom's Day Vault, but it would be fun to think of what to put in one. I like your selections. I would have some similar.
Post a Comment