1. Kids have a natural urge to spit and if you give them an authorized outlet for the urge, they may not necessarily have to do it at other (inappropriate) times.
2. Kids are going to put bath water in their mouths no matter what (yuck), so if you do this, they are more likely to spit it right back out.
I'm really digging the water droplets frozen in time!
Funny how kids are fascinated by water. We were working outside yesterday and I had put some water in Collin's water table. Awhile later I found him submerging his entire face into the thing!
5 comments:
Does the water ever get outside the bathtub? Looks like fun!
Brilliant. This is why:
1. Kids have a natural urge to spit and if you give them an authorized outlet for the urge, they may not necessarily have to do it at other (inappropriate) times.
2. Kids are going to put bath water in their mouths no matter what (yuck), so if you do this, they are more likely to spit it right back out.
Usually only about half the water ends up outside the tub. And that's on a good day.
I'm really digging the water droplets frozen in time!
Funny how kids are fascinated by water. We were working outside yesterday and I had put some water in Collin's water table. Awhile later I found him submerging his entire face into the thing!
I really thought this was gross, but then I read Brooke's comment and changed my mind. I'm a novice when it comes to little boys activities.
Post a Comment