Sunday, April 20, 2008

Questions

Does anyone know of a good kid's SPRAY sunscreen that isn't greasy?

And I'm looking for a new face wash, relatively inexpensive. Any recommendations?

10 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

Oh how I love the spray sunscreen. But alas, have not found one that isn't greasy . . .I use the coppertone. Isn't TOOOO bad.

Madsen Family said...

I also haven't found one that isn't greasy. For face wash I use something new each time to try out new ones, and the one I am using this time I LOVE. It is Garnier Nutritioniste daily exfoliating gel cleanser.

Julia said...

We use Coppertone too. I guess because my kids' skin is so dry, I didn't think it was greasy at all. The generic stuff is terrible though!

Lenna said...

Aveeno. The kids line. Extremely good at the pool and the beach. It doesn't even make me break out which could possibly mean a new face cream? You know, two birds and one stone kind of thing.... just kidding....but no,really, in a pinch....

Anonymous said...

mayonnaise

The Jonas Family said...

I think we use Coppertone sunscreen spray as well. I like the air can spray, better than the squirt or lotion type. Plus the name brand is always better than the generic kind for this.

I have used Dove soap (it is sensitive and moisturizes)since college to cleanse my face. However, I am still looking for a good moisturizer to apply after.

Aveeno is a good brand lotion I know!

Marlo said...

Megan, Megan...is that you? I miss you.

Danielle said...

I have no idea about spay on sunscreen. I am a half inch of SPF 6o kind of girl myself.

As far as face wash goes. I swear that a bar of dove soap is the best thing to use. Or the other thing I use is shampoo. I have this minty tee tree kind that feels so great and it doesn't dry out my face. Plus its one less bottle of stuff in the shower.

the Pearce Place said...

We use the cheap of the cheap- I can't even remember the name, it's in a purple tube... But when Tyelr did his derm rotation, they recommended it because it has one ingredient, and now I can't even remember the name of that either! If you really want to know, call me, or I'll look it up later. Or just look for the purple tube of facewash at Walmart or anywhere that's cheaper than anything- probably clearasil or something like that. BUt, hey the dermatologist recommended it!

Marlo said...

I just got some new soap and I love it. It is Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar. It has little blue pieces of whatever that gently scrub off whatever grossness is on your face. Anyway, it has been awesome and has left my face very smooth. I always use Jergens 24 hour lotion, which smells great or Johnson Johnson baby lotion. I highly recommend Vanilla Oatmeal, it smells delish as well. This is all when I even get to washing my face. The rest of the time it is plain ole water. Good luck.