Search is three today! OK, well, tomorrow really, but it's 11:19 pm. I knew I wouldn't have time to post tomorrow so I figured I would do it now! Tomorrow is Search's day to do whatever he wants. So we are first going to a primary activity (that one's not his choice), then to the Children's museum, then swimming. Somewhere in there he'll get his long awaited orange T-Rex cake. Not only has he been given free reign for tomorrow's activities, but he also gets to eat whatever he wants for meals. Tomorrow's breakfast forecast looks like hot dogs with a chance of chicken. We'll see how the rest of the day goes!
BIRTHDAY 5/17/05:
FIRST BIRTHDAY:
SECOND BIRTHDAY:
Stay posted for more pictures!
4 comments:
Can you believe your littlest boy is THREE! Wow, he is not so little any more, but a big boy! No more pacifier, crib, and diapers (that is for babies)! I love the 2 year old dirt truck cake and I can't wait to see the one today. Love the dark fussy hair as a baby!
Happy Birthday Search!
happy birthday Search!
love, the garden
So you're baby is three, huh? You know what that means . . .
Very, very funny. These two serve as a very natural kind of birth control :)
Post a Comment