Destroy got
Legos for his birthday. I played L
egos all growing up with my brother, Jake. Jake would come up with these complex air crafts and ships and I would build a little house with little plastic flowers and trees. I thought Destroy was ready for L
egos this year because he loves to build things and he's a creative little bug.
Well, I was right. He loves them!


The night of his birthday after we had all gone to sleep, I woke up to hear little clinking sounds. I noticed that there were lights on in the living room. So I rolled over and checked the clock. 2 am. In my confusion I stumbled out into the living room to find Destroy simply playing with his new L
egos. At 2 am. I should have laughed but I yelled at him to get back in bed instead.

But we laughed about it the next day. And it made me happy to know that I had found a good toy for him.
3 comments:
OK, that is so dang cute. Seriously, Dan and I have talked a lot about the types of toys we will get our kids. (we are not big toy fans cause it stunts creativity). Well, legos are our number one choice for the greatest toy for development, creativity, and fun. I think it's so cute he was so excited about them he was up at 2am. Hilarious. Anyway, it's good to read about the benefits of legos!
How fun! I was thinking about getting some Lego for Brandon this Christmas or his birthday. He will be 5 in May. IT looks like a fun toy. We have the big Lego blocks for ages 1-3, which they started playing with again once we got here to Arizona. Great gift idea!
i'm falling more and more in love with my 2 boys and when i see your 2 having so much fun together i get so excited for mine to get a little older so they can play together more.
Post a Comment