Friday, March 6, 2009

I shouldn't have to be doing this...

But I am.

Scrubbing the garage with 409... 8 months pregnant.

Putting the first primer coat on the garage... 8 months pregnant.

Putting the second primer coat on the garage... 8 months pregnant.

Hoping the hooligans who did this drive by and see me doing all of this... 8 months pregnant.

I've been in project mode lately, but this is NOT what I had in mind.

Be glad I spared you the pleasure of viewing the profanity that came with it.

GRRR!!!

13 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

Okay seriously?

Does someone have it out for you or is this a random act of hatred???

This is horrible!

Miracle Gro said...

Now I want to see a picture of you kicking their @$$es, 8 months pregnant.

Julia said...

Seriously ... why you guys? Or were other garages tagged too?

DD said...

I can't believe that someone would seriously do that. So lame.

Megan said...

There were four other houses that got it too. Same words, one car.

The Jonas Family said...

That is awful! I hope who ever did that gets caught! You shouldn't be doing that 8 months pregnant!

stacey said...

megan!! you should have called!! i love to do stuff like that! you could have watched the all our kids and i would have done it for you!! silly girl. hopefully you didn't have the baby!

Brooke said...

That is horrible! I can't believe how rude and destructive people can be. You're a little rascal to be doing that while 8 months pregnant!

Megan said...

Man, that totally stinks. I'm sorry...

Stephanie Madsen said...

holy... RUDE!

ShalottLady said...

That's awful! Poor you! How violating (shiver).

Emma said...

That is awful! So disturbing the feeling of being violated in such a way. Wish I were there to help you.

Jacq said...

Holy Cow! That is crazy! haha...I just read the other comments on here. they have said it all.