Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Name and a Blessing

We were lucky enough to get the little guy blessed at our family reunion.
Indiana = no family.
Family Reunion = lots of family.
He was four months old and I was just praying that his little outfit would still fit!
The best we could do in the way of a family picture. Baby Dodge wasn't too happy as you can see.

Seth and Dodge.

Now he's a little happier :)

Waaahhh! I have no idea what this face means. He's hanging out with Papa, Aaron's dad. What a fun Grandpa!
He must have been tired!

Auntie Elana, Destroy and Grandpa Duck. I think Destroy is playing games on Aunt Elana's phone.

Papa and JoNana with the kiddos.

JoNana, Aaron's mom. She's the coolest!

Pre-screaming fit. Good thing we took the pictures of him before and not after the blessing!

Baby B and my lovely parents.
Trying to console him.
His head resembles a tomato at this point.
Everybody cry! Look at Search, he he!
Ahh, that's better.
We had a BBQ after the blessing with lots of famiy. Baby Dodge got all kinds of attention!Nana and Blake. Love my mom!

The end. Goodbye.

5 comments:

Julia said...

Oh, so that's his name :)
Looks like you guys have had a great summer.
One more year, right? Are you starting to look yet? Looking in Boise?? We love it here :)

Emily Wing said...

Too cute! Your family is beautiful!! Aren't Nana's the best?? Glad you are back in good old Indiana!!

Nicki said...

He is the most adorable baby boy ever!

Love the picture with everyone crying!

carol bramwell said...

Megan, hello from Irvine. I found your blog and love seeing your darling family. The boys are so big, and your baby is another cutie. We miss you and all of the special families that I wish could stay forever!

Carl and Amber said...

I just have to laugh...of course he knew that you wanted a good pic...so of course he knew that he had to maintain control of the situation by crying!!