Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's time

Here's the last two months in pictures. And few words. Baby turned 1. I'm so sad. I don't want him to grow up.
He mashed up his bear cupcakes (we had a bear party) and threw them around the kitchen. I think he took two bites.
We had loads of fun when Grandpa Duck and Nana visited. These pictures are in no order. And nana took lots of pictures - these are all her handi-work :)




Baby's teddy bear that he got for his birthday. We named him "U-Guh" because that was Baby Dodge's favorite sound to make at the time.
Search got a new basketball hoop and loves to expend the energy on it. Expend away, little one.
Ah! Downtown Indy.

Here's Search AFTER he rode his bike down the steps. The time before this we watched a grown man ride his bike down these stairs. His buddy reclined. So, Search thought he wanted to try. So he did. And miraculously he didn't fall. Don't ask me how.
The boys LOVE fishing with Grandpa.
A rare picture of Nana.
This is a very accurate representation of our house. There is almost always at least one neighbor kid around after school. It's cool though- Id' rather have my kids around here than somewhere else!
Easter (yes, I'm very behind). It says, "To Easter Bunny. There's a cookie for you on the microwave. It's saying 'eat me! Eat me!'" I found it taped up to the front door after the kids went to bed.
April Fool's day. The boys thought it would be hilarious to put legos in their mom's shoes.
My handsome walker-boy. He's such a sweetie.




Home-made (and dangerous) weight bar.
Our sixteen year-old rocker.
Baby's favorite hang-out: the fireplace. Now it's the couch. Yikes!
Trimmed the mullet.


On his birthday.



Had to capture the one-toothed smile that he had going on for a while. Uh, not so cute :)



Birthday morning.




That's all. Sorry, it was kind of boring.





6 comments:

Ty and Zara Franklin said...

I gotta tell you... your boys crack me up. I can't believe some of the hilarious stuff they come up with. They are so cute and creative. I feel like Blake has grown up so fast this past little bit. He walks so cute!

Alli said...

This post made me miss you guys! Blake is such a cute little boy! Can't believe these kids are growing up so fast!

Brooke said...

Uh...didn't you JUST post this? Why is it saying you posted it on April 26th? Strange. I probably just noticed it since that's my birf-day. ANYWAY...SUCH a cute post! I've been wondering when you were going to update again. :) I love that little one-toothed grin. So cute! Your boys are absolutely adorable and I REALLY wish our kids could play together. When are we going to figure out how to live near each other? :) Love you!

Marlo said...

Megs, Dodge is adorable. What a litle seetheart. Looks like you are having fun.

todd & nicole said...

Love the pictures. You guys are all so adorable.

Meaghan said...

awe! they are soo cute! i love how big baby dodge is getting!!! i cant wait to see them in 2 weeks :)