Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Photogenic? It must be photogenetic!

We recently got our pictures back that we had taken during Christmas vacation with my family. We had 9 kids, ages 9 and under who we were trying to get to look at the camera. We didn't care if they even smiled, we just wanted them to look normal for them camera! Not surprisingly, even with our great photographer, none of the pictures turned out to be worthy of hanging on the wall. But with a little photoshop, cutting and pasting, I'm sure we can work something out!

Our individual family pictures were even better. We couldn't get our kids to smile for the camera and look normal to save our lives!














3 comments:

Bekah said...

That's hilarious!! Our Christmas photo shoot was similar. We ended up with one or two good pictures of the four of us. We did get a lot of good shots of just J and I.

Brooke said...

HAhahaha! Those are totally funny. Are you sure that last one wasn't staged? It's just way out there. :)

The Dixon Family said...

Well lookie what we have here . . .holy hannah Megan Madsen. I had no idea you had a little bloggie on here . . .it's good to see your cute family and I love that we can be in touch this way . . .