Today was "match day" for the medical students. It's a day when everyone finds out where they are going to do their residencies. About a month ago, after interviewing at different programs, Aaron submitted a rank list of the programs he interviewed at. He put Indiana #1 so we are thrilled to be moving there! It has a great program for emergency medicine, which is what he is going to do, and what can I say? Cheap housing! We are very excited and we will be moving the first part of June. On the way home from the match Destroy told me that he couldn't wait to see his cousin, Ty. I asked him what he meant because we aren't planning on seeing Ty soon. He told me that we were going to see Deanna, Ty's mom. I laughed and told him that we are going to Indiana, and not to see Deanna. They sound pretty similar I guess.
Kate's 10th Birthday
9 years ago
5 comments:
We are so excited for you! We can't believe it is already here, we will miss you.
A house, a backyard, woohoo!! We hate to see you leave, but to see you go where you wanted to is great!
Congrats....although I really had my hopes up for North Carolina!! Then we could rock the triathalon. Ah well. We will be moving away in the fall anyway. Party it up in Indiana and enjoy the humidity, no daylight savings, the Indy 500, and sweet downtown Indianapolis. And Jamieson said something about the Great Lakes, but we aren't sure about that. Fun fun fun
Congratulations you guys!
I think you will like it there. Although, it is humid. Talk to you soon!
Lauie
BooHoo for us, but Yeehaw for you. Congratulations!! We're going to miss you so much and now the girl's professional piano careers are lost :) I doubt the nail salons are going to be the same in Indiana, Megan! Will you visit?
Love, Von
Post a Comment