
After many days of child neglect, thanks to Harry Potter, it was high time to get out of the house and do something fun. We decided to go to the Indianapolis Children's Museum and get our wiggles out. I know, I know, "wiggles" and "museum" don't belong in the same sentence, but this place isn't your typical museum. There are loads of interactive things for the kids to do and since it is humongous, we only visited one wing so we'll be back for more. The best part about it was that I didn't have to keep shhhhhing my kids or telling them not to run because all the other kids were doing it too!
Today we visited the dinosaur wing where the kids got to see lots of old dinosaur bones, dig for fossils, wear dinosaur costumes, play with dinosaurs, draw dinosaurs, make dinosaurs out of clay and run around and be loud.
This picture is of a glass tower in the middle of the museum. Pretty cool!
3 comments:
SO fun! That picture is awesome. Can't wait to see you guys soon.
wish we were there! Sorry I haven't returned your call, the past few days haven't been so good. Today I hope things are turning around.
We had a fun time at the museum with you today. We will have to go to the zoo again soon.
Post a Comment