Monday, September 17, 2007

Name change

Well, Christi, you finally made me do it. I've been wanting to change names on our blog for a while because of security reasons but I just thought about the pain it would entail having to go back through the 50 odd blogs and change all the names. But, Christi, if you can do it, so can I. From now on our second born will be known as Search and the first born will be known as Destroy. I am still thinking on names for Mom and Dad, but since most blogs do not include us (the writers), I have a little bit of time. I am currently going back through and changing all the old blogs.

7 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

Wait, what?

aisha said...

Good idea! Maybe I should do the same. I wonder if I can actually come up with 4 alter ego names that everyone will actually remember and not wonder who I'm talking about? I'll have to work on that.

Megan said...

Yeah, four is a lot, Aisha! I'm making up names for the boys instead of using their real names.

aisha said...

I know. My mom's been bugging me about the security thing, too. I try not to give away too much info as to location, etc. to protect our kids, but I guess you can't be too careful! You're smart to get on it.

Anonymous said...

Love the names! Your blog makes me laugh so hard. (I know, I said that before.) I was talking to MaryAnn today and she said the same thing.

The Jonas Family said...

Like the names Destroy and Search for your two boys. I have heard of people doing that for security reasons. If I even start a blog one day, I will do the same. Right now I have fun reading others like yours.

Marlo said...

Hey Megan, one thing you can do if you don't want to change all the names is to make your blog unsearchable on the net. then no one can find your blog unless they get to it from a link from someone else's blog. Right now if i type in madsen madness it goes straight to your blog. Another thing you can do is use a tracking website to see who comes to your blog and where they come from. Jamieson says you can also stop blogging, but I think that is a silly idea. Good luck.