OK, so a while ago Jordan tagged me. Today I got tagged again which is perfectly OK with me because a) I love doing these little questionnaires (so I'll try to be more creative this time, and b) I didn't do it right the first time so now I can make up for it.
4 jobs I've had:
1. worked for my dad (dentist) from the time I was like 12, sometimes cleaning the office windows, sometimes assisting on emergencies. Or just being there when it was only he and the patient so that no one could accuse him of anything, uh, immoral.
2. little sister to two older brothers. I'll show you the scars.
3. house cleaner, economist, policewoman, cook, gardener, chauffeur, sliver plucker etc., AKA mom.
4. Worked at the State Hospital with the at-risk youth. Boys. The day I started one of the therapists, a 250 pound Samoan male, got his jaw broken by one of the boys. I was just a tad nervous for a couple of weeks but after a while I got used to it.
4 movies I could watch over and over:
I really don't think I could watch any movie over and over.
4 places I've lived
1. Oregon
2. Orange County
3. Indiana
4. Insanity (OK, well close enough)
4 favorite TV/reality shows
1. The Cosby Show
2. Gilmore Girls
3. 24
4. Lost
4 favorite foods:
1. cream cheese
2. butter
3. sugar
4. anything with those in it.
4 websites I visit daily
1. blogspot
2. email
3. CNN
4. online banking (OK, not everyday)
4 hobbies I enjoy:
1. reading
2. playing sports but not watching them on TV
3. sewing stuff
4. organizing
4 friends I tag:
1. Brooke Hinckley
2. Alli
3. Mica
4. Aisha
*Nancy, I'm pulling the p. card out for you this time*
Kate's 10th Birthday
9 years ago
10 comments:
I'll pretend I didn't see my name there :)
Sorry, honey, you got tagged. In the blogging world it's very offensive if you ignore a tag;)
Megan,
I love the Cosby Show, Gilmore Girls, and LOST, too! I'm probably one of the few people on the planet who haven't seen a single episode of 24. It's funny that you love the Cosby Show, too. As a kid I was obsessed with it. Whenever my parents wanted to punish me they wouldn't let me watch that week's episode. That usually straightened me up pretty quick.
4 favorite foods:
1. cream cheese
2. butter
3. sugar
4. anything with those in it
It's amazing you're so flipping tiny . . .
good thing I don't have a blog yet to be tagged. yet they are fun to read.
I am taking it that "p card" means pass. Thank You!!!
No, it stands for something different. A, shall we say, ailment that you have had lately.
Sorry- new to blogging, what do i do?
It's like those forwards that you get that you have to copy and paste the questions into a new email and rewrite the answers as the apply to you. I picked you because I know how much you love doing these. I'm pretty sure I've never gotten one of those forwards from you:) You really don't have to do it.
ahhh..gottcha!
Post a Comment