

I think they have done a really good job with the casting. With a few changes, some make-up and new hairstyles, they have created the characters we know and love. But, can the actors pull it off? I guess we will find out in December. Did you know they are doing a midnight showing of the movie?
The last of the series, Breaking Dawn, will be released in August and her new book "The Host" will be released in May. Click here for more info and to see more characters in the movie.
5 comments:
They are filming in the Portland area and my little sister is sad we haven't moved there yet. She wants to go watch. Maybe we'll just have to find the places after we move there.
I AGREE. He looks much more like Edward now. Whew. I was nervous.
Okay, I still think Hayden Christensen is my Edward, but these guys look like they could pass. Except for the blonde guy with the bad wig. Who's that supposed to be?? Uh, are we going for affeminate?
I think he does have a wig! That's funny. I think he's supposed to be Jasper, right?
oh. I hope that's a wig :)
Post a Comment