At least you have a backyard...even if it is a swimming pool;) I can't wait for spring either!
What a cool picture!
Yay spring! I like your pic. So do you have any snow left on the ground, or has the rain done away with it all?
no, the snow is gone now. But I heard it's supposed to snow this weekend! ON EASTER! That's just wrong. Actually, today was pretty nice though. Hopefully the forecast is wrong!
I like Spring! IT is one of my favorite seasons, rebirth of new life! Like the picture too. Was it taken from your backyard?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
At least you have a backyard...even if it is a swimming pool;) I can't wait for spring either!
What a cool picture!
Yay spring! I like your pic. So do you have any snow left on the ground, or has the rain done away with it all?
no, the snow is gone now. But I heard it's supposed to snow this weekend! ON EASTER! That's just wrong. Actually, today was pretty nice though. Hopefully the forecast is wrong!
I like Spring! IT is one of my favorite seasons, rebirth of new life! Like the picture too. Was it taken from your backyard?
Post a Comment