Friday, March 21, 2008

Obsession

With these. Campari tomatoes from Costco. Yum. Plain. With salt. In fajitas. In salad. While Destroy is at school, Search and I enjoy these together in sandwiches because he loves them too. Here's the line-up:

Bread grilled with melted cheese (aka grilled cheese)
Ranch dressing
These juicy red babies
Lettuce
Turkey and ham; warmed on the griddle

Mmmmm, heaven.

6 comments:

Jon, Meg, and Ben said...

Hey Megan,
My friend who lives in Indy came across your blog and forwarded it to me because she knew we were hoping to match at IU for Emergency Medicine. I think that's what you guys are there for?? Well, we matched there yesterday and if you don't mind I would love to ask you some questions, as June is coming quite quickly... (FYI- We live in Chicago right now, and moved here from BYU) Talk to you soon!
Megan
You can email me at meganhemm@gmail.com

Brooke said...

Those are seriously one of my FAVORITE sandwiches EVER! I haven't tried that specific type of tomatoes--but, they look delicious! Now I'm craving them...thanks. :)

The Jonas Family said...

Yum! We just went to Costco on Wednesday and got some of those tomatoes. I might just have to have one tonight. They are so good. You know you introduced me to Tilomock cheese, which is so good! Thanks!

Madsen Family said...

I am so jealous ~ I wish I could eat them! I miss tomatoes, they were one of my favorite foods. Guess I could buy them for Mike and the kids!

Anonymous said...

See here or here

Nicki said...

A friend just warned me that the "gardagami" comment is a virus.