Don't try this at home:
Don't try to stand on a soccer ball while holding onto the bathroom counter at the same time while your mom is trying to get ready in the morning. The ball might shoot out from under your feet. Then you might smack your chin really hard on the counter which in turn might cause your teeth to involuntarily bite through the sides of your tongue. Then you might start bleeding. A lot. And then you'll start freaking out at the sight of blood, and then the taste. So then you'll start screaming probably. And while you're screaming you'll spit all the blood out of your mouth. But it will be less like spitting and more like spraying a stream of blood anywhere within a 6 foot radius of you. You'll start wiping blood on your shirt, your mom's shirt, anthing you can get your hands on until your mom finally gets you a washcloth. You'll take turns screaming and spray-spitting for 25-30 minutes until you've stopped bleeding. Then you will stick your tongue out at anyone you see and say, "See? Ah Baw Mah Tawn". So, please don't try this at home. Leave it to us professionals to get the job done.
5 comments:
Ouch! IS he doing better now? Was Aaron around, most likely not, right? Luckily when I have had bad accidents with the kids I have had Mike there. I know others that don't have medical friends or family around and they end up going to their doctor's more frequently.
Awesome. I'll make sure my kids read this.
Ah Tho Thawee Bout That....
Poor little fella! At least you have a sense of humor about the whole thing-your post cracked me up.
Cute post. I got a good laugh!
Post a Comment