Going on dates,
and being exceedingly cheesy,
swimming,
flying,
sunning,
snoozing wherever we want,
stylishly snoozing in the car,
playing ball,
shakin' it at gymnastics,
jumping into "the presents",
hanging out,
cartwheeling,
building muscles,
performing,
watching girlfriend Savanna sing (she and Destroy really are an item at preschool),
lounging,
croqueting,
8 comments:
Wow, you have been busy! Fun memories.
I should just take a picture of a packed box and an unpacked box and that is my June!
Whew! I'm tired just from looking at it . . .
Thanks for posting this. I feel like you did it just for me.
First off, looks like you guys are having a killer summer! and second, where did you get that swimsuit?? It's so cute! (what I can see of it)
I got it at Land's end. I did a post about it a while ago :)
Jordan... I did this post just for you :)
Looks like a fun summer! I love summer time. There are so many fun things to do.
Sorry, but Aaron doesn't appear to be succeeding at the sunning activity.
You just get cuter and cuter! Love all the updates. I'm glad you and Aaron still have time for dates and smooching...I figure he's a pretty busy guy! :)
fun post! summers are the best time of the year! we can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
Post a Comment