Yesterday Destroy comes screaming to the back door, "I found a frog! I found a frog!" Sure enough in his dirty little hands he was harboring an extremely scared frog. So we put him in a bug box and drove down to
Petsmart to get him a little home (because that's going to make him feel so much safer :). On the way there Destroy promptly named him K-Lo and told me how it was to be spelled.

Then, yesterday, as we were out looking for crickets for K-Lo, I found another frog! This one belongs to Search and he decided to name him P. Sherman.

The boys are having loads of fun with their new pets. I'm not sure how the poor little frogs are faring, but they are good sports. If we can even find the frogs (they usually completely bury themselves in hopes that their captors won't be able to find them or will give up in the process) the boys are pretty gentle and like to watch them hop around on the kitchen floor.


Search is telling P. Sherman here that it's time for him to eat lunch.
4 comments:
oh that is too cute. i love the frogs names. we are excited to come see you even though it is a while from now!
How cute! So, is that their first real pet? Our kids have not had any real pets yet. I am not too excited to start either too soon. I pet lizard would be nice to start with though. Maybe we can catch one in our back yard. The frogs are a great idea. I hope they last. Do they eat the crickets?
When I saw the title, I thought that I was going to be seeing a pic of a new car. I guess the ice bag wasn't quite enough to put you over the edge!! :)
Aren't boys the best!
Post a Comment