
The days have arrived. The days where I will NEVER have to take my kids to the grocery store again (until fall break:) Yes, folks,
pre-school has started. Destroy was really excited to start school again. Search became less and less enthusiastic as the first day approached but meet-the-teacher night calmed his fears because his walked in to find that his name was plastered all over the room (he has an obsession with his name). He immediately became fond of the room, Ms. Ruth, and all the kids. He didn't want to leave his spot at his table. The room suddenly became
his room.

At the end of the first week, the kids are comfortable in their new rooms. Destroy, according to his teacher, can't stay in his seat and can't keep his
yapper shut. Yes, things are definitely back to normal. Search, according to his teacher, is so good and "you don't even know he's here". It doesn't surprise me that Search is doing well. He is a good listener and loves to participate in anything other kids are doing. I'm sure though as he continues to warm up and get comfortable, they will see the "other" side of Search. But hopefully not to the degree that I do.

It's hard to tell who likes school more. Me? Or them? All I know is that those 4 hours go like that (as I snap my finger :).
3 comments:
I love preschool too! However, I went from one day for 4 hours to 3 days 2 1/2 hours. And the time goes by really quickly. Can't do much, one thing at a time. But it is nice that it is more often and both kids are going. Taylor still cries when I drop her off, but she stops soon and is happy when I pick her up.
That must be strange to be all alone, but very exciting too! Grab the bubble bath and the book!
Your boys are so dang ador!
Post a Comment