Friday, September 12, 2008

Ten more little fingers
Ten more little toes
Two more sweet cheeks
Another kissable nose

What have we done, golly gee
WE'RE HAVING NUMBER THREE!

Coming our way in April (but probably late March)!

18 comments:

Danielle said...

I get so excited when I find out someone is expecting. CONGRATULATIONS!!! A new baby...what a wonderful thing.

Bekah said...

Yay!!! Can't wait to hear more!

Aly said...

Aaron and Megan,

Congratulations!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Carl and Amber said...

Yeah!! Good Luck getting a little Miss Madsen!

Brooke said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I hope you're feeling well. I'll be anxious for more updates on the little one.

The Dixon Family said...

Well, well, well.

You rock.

Love you.

Madsen Family said...

Yay! Love the post. How do you get an ultrasound pic on here? Hope you are feeling well1 =)

Bedkes said...

Congrats! Hopefully this one will be a girl!

Gardener said...

finally....one more secret I don't have to keep. ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! As I looked at the post where your photographer friend got the most adorable pictures of your boys, I just kept thinking.... man, the world needs more gorgeous kids like this, Megan and Aaron need to take care of that! Thanks for reading my thoughts! :)

Smart said...

OH MY!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! THAT'S SOOOOO FANTASTIC!!!!

Marlo said...

I knew it!!!! Congratulations, I am really excited for you guys. I guess you can spend the preschool hours lying around on the couch now. Good luck.

Lacey said...

Well congrats to you too! maybe we'll have our babies the same day! i'll race ya!

The Jonas Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Jonas Family said...

CONGRATS!!! Exciting news! I am happy for you! Hope you are feeling OK!

I am sure buying a Pilot came into play when you knew you were pregnant. How far along?

Still no number three here, but I will keep you posted when it happens. Keep me updated on your progress, the sex of the child and all.

Mrs. Cropper said...

YEA!!!!!!!! Congratulations, Megan! I hope you're feeling well?!

Brooke said...

Yay Megan! Congratulations/good luck/et cetera! March and April are perfect for having a baby. I think.

lish and toby said...

How exciting for you! I thought there was a hint of this in your comment...think pink!