Does anyone have a trick for making frosting super bright? It seems that no matter how much food coloring I add to frosting it never makes it bright enough! Orange never goes beyond peach and green never gets as green as I want it (that kind of thing). Am I just not adding enough food coloring? Is there something else out there that works better?
Help!
Kate's 10th Birthday
9 years ago
6 comments:
Add neon gas.
you have to get the dye that is in the tiny tubs with the white lid(it's for things like this), don't use food coloring! it never gets bright enough. the one i have is by Wilton. you'll never use it all in a lifetime, but it works great. i wish you lived closer, you could just have mine!
By the way, you've witnessed entire autopsies? i am actually jealous.
I believe Wilton's sells a concentrated food coloring called gel paste or something like that, I've gotten it before at Michaels in a small container with a white lid. That should do the trick!
I second the paste ... I usually get things too bring with those. The liquid stuff only does so much.
I had pretty good luck with the "neon" food coloring drops.
Post a Comment