Sunday, February 22, 2009

Snack Free!

The last few sundays we haven't taken snacks to chruch for the kids. It started one sunday when I forgot them, and they did just fine. So we haven't taken them for a few weeks. It's so exciting, I know. Just think, in a few months they'll be begging for Baby D's cheerios. How fun.

On another church note: I got released from one of my three callings. I'm no longer 1st counselor in the primary. It's nice not to have so much responsibility, and the new presidency is awesome. Now, just two more callings to shake before this baby comes :) We'll see if that happens.

2 comments:

Emily Wing said...

Isn't it such a sense of accomplishment? Your boys are getting so big and they don't even need to be preoccupied with food to sit still!! Just wait until they are 6! It gets even better!!!

Danielle said...

I always feel like a bad mothr at church because I forget to bring snacks...or toys. My poor baby. I guess this way I'll never have to break the habit.

Good luck with your callings. Yikes 3? I got a new calling in my ward 2 weeks before I was due?!

And PS. Yes I AM jealous of your V-day trip. Good idea getting away before the new little one arrives!

PS. Will you email me your address? daniellebwilson@gmail.com