Friday, May 15, 2009

picture tag!

Well, it was actually supposed to be the 6th folder, 6th picture, but when I saw which one it was, I realized I had already done that one! So I'm changing it to the 5th folder, 5th picture.

This picture was taken when we still lived in our little apartment in Irvine. This was in July of 2006, Search had just turned 1 and Destroy was nearing 3. Daddy is enjoying the post-bath smells and reading his little boys a book!

I tag... whoever wants to!

3 comments:

Emily Wing said...

They are so cute!! Chillin with Dad. I love it!

Mrs. Cropper said...

Oh yeah, i totally give blaine options galore. it's just that sometimes there is absolutely nothing he wants. crazy kid.

Lenna said...

Wow Megan. When we moved here the little boys who share a birthday were new. Brand new. I feel so old talking about how fast it's going. So crossfit? really? My baby poundage will come off "freely"? I love this picture. It was so long ago.....