Aaron turned the big 3-0. He wasn't too thrilled about it. I think I'll be indifferent. After all, it's just a number, right?
Unbeknownst (is that a word, and is that how you spell it?) to us, it was a pirate party.
Arrr!

The pirates were a little crazy. I didn't know pirates were so whiny and messy!

I knew he'd love this one. At least it was ice cream cake so it wasn't a total loss.

Little dude found the thumb since mean mommy won't let him sleep with his
binky.

We spent a long day at the King's Island
kiddi-land. Some day we'll be able to do adult rides again.

This was their favorite ride. They couldn't stop giggling. Maybe just because it was so late by then. Anything is funny when it's late.

And anything makes you volatile and angry too. Like trying to get out of the ride at the same time when you're 4 and 5. You can see the worker thinking, "Ah! Intervention needed!"

He saves the day and lets them unlock the
seat belt with his special key. Wow, I need a special key like that. I think I'd throw it away. You laugh, but I'm serious.

The little drooling, mosquito-bitten, snot-nosed baby did great for such a long day. Seriously, what kind of mother allows her 5 month old to get 6 mosquito bites on his forehead?



Had lots of slip-n-slide fun.
And the fun summer ends. Ended.
2 comments:
First, your baby is adorable.
Second, I'm glad to see some catch-up posting as I was wondering if you were still alive.
Thirdly, looks like a really fun summer!
haha!! i absolutely love your posts!!! i always have to show them to stephen because i know he'll get a kick out of them! i think it's humorous that your little baby got 6 big bites on the forehead!! #1- who gets them on their forehead and #2, who gets 6 on their forehead in one sitting! haha. good times! i can't wait to see this little one in person!
Post a Comment