I have zero pictures from our trip to Chico. Auntie Elana takes them all so I don't. But now I don't have them. That's a problem.
So here are some pics from Medford.
Papa, Blake, Seth.

My mom and her two newest grandkids.

Green. We planned it.

Cool babies. Don't you just want to eat those thighs? On both those little munchkins?

My sweet mom and Grandma (Amoo).

One cousin...

Two cousin...

Three cousin, four. But don't you worry cause we have more! (It's a chant. Get it? I crack myself up sometimes.)

We got to see our best buds from Irvine! Search and Tiger Lilly's engagement picture. Perfect. Search looks a little bit freaky.

They are hillaious. We came out into the living room and the two of them were just sitting there on the couch, Search has his arm around her like they were on a date or something. Yeah, I guess they learn things young these days...

Destroy and Snap Dragon making mischief like old times!


The Gardener and Calle Lilly. The garden is expecting their fourth flower next month. You're almost there Gardener!

We had so much fun hanging with our buds. We miss you but we'll see you next june! duh! So there's no need for pictures, Megan :)
My cute boys.

Do these two not look so much alike?
1 comment:
I don't even look pregnant in that picture, just fat. Oh, I am never doing this again. As my best friend, it is your job to talk me out of it or just show me this picture. UGhhhh!
Post a Comment