Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wishing and Wanting

A few months ago I discovered my favorite place to buy clothes. Cheap, well made and of course totally cute. They don't have a lot of stuff since it's a small company but everything is adorable. They sell the famous "Wonder-T", small enough to wear under anything but hides everything that you don't want others to see. These are on my wish list:


5 comments:

todd & nicole said...

I have to say that might be my new favorite place to shop. I'll have to email Todd about it. I'm so looking forward to graduation and a shopping budget.

Nicki said...

Hey, I just recently discovered this site as well! In fact, I ordered the Lexington top in black this week! I hope you get everything you want, cute stuff!

Brooke said...

Thanks for the Web site--now that I don't live it Utah, I haven't shopped there...but now I can!

Rena said...

Megan--I think Dave is cursing you under his breath. I saw these clothes in a Seagull Books catalog and they didn't list a website so I thought you could only buy them in Utah. I was crushed. Then I read your blog (this is where the cursing comes in) and immediately ordered three shirts and a pair of earrings. You made my day!!!

Megan said...

Sorry Dave!